We are pleased to offer a range of Smyth Trailers. As one of the industry leaders, Smyth Trailers are known for their reliability, robust construction and longevity. At Michael Burdge we can arrange for a Smyth Trailer to be made to order to meet our customer’s exact specifications. There is an extensive range of trailers to choose from and we can offer our expertise so that you choose the trailer that works best for you.
Smyth Trailers are well known for their build quality and are available in a number of different sizes and capacities with a range of engineering features including a unique 8 tonne, 50mm leaf spring system giving the best ride and stability in the market today. All have 5mm one piece floor and 3mm sides with the exception of dump trailers which are fitted with 10mm floor and 6mm sides. All Smyth Trailers are fully shot blasted before being sprayed with 2 pack paint which is then baked on. The trailers come in a variety of specifications with a huge choice of colours. Different body heights and sizes are available upon request.
The range offers silage trailers, super cube trailers, tri axle trailers, grain trailers, dump trailers, rootcrop/beet heaper trailers and bale trailers in a variety of dimensions and configurations.
- Cost effective, long-lasting and robust trailers.
- Unique 8 tonne spring system for superior stability
- Fully shot blasted before being sprayed with 2 pack paint baked on.
- All trailers, with the exception of 12 tonne, come with chrome tipping rams as standard.
- All have 5mm one piece floor and 3mm sides with the exception of the dump trailer which has a 10mm floor and 6mm sides.